dimanche 9 août 2009

Playful by Kristine Davidson

The colors from this kit are absolutely fun and motivating!
I love these bright colors and couldn't wait to create this page for my niece.
She always has such a playful attitude and this paper was perfect.


I added a few flowers made from circle punch, and also a few cutout flowers from the papers. I just adore the vibrant colors.

The supplies used for this page
August Kit - My Little Shoebox Papers
Cut Out butterfly from a Scenic Route Chipboard Sheet,
Glossy Accent
Le Pen in Black
Black Ink by Ranger

This is a close up -


Hope you feel motivated to scrapbook today! I know it's tuff during the summer, but would you believe I scrapbooked outside last week! YES, a few limited supplies and my spot on the patio table - I was in heaven!

Have a scrappy week!
Kristine

Aucun commentaire: