mercredi 19 août 2009

Sous l'arbre / Under the tree

par Kim

Voici une première page avec mon kit Turtle and Trees de My Little ShoeBox. Ce kit est génial. J'aime particulièrement le transparent avec les motifs blancs que l'on doit découper nous-mêmes. C'est bien pensé!

Here's a first layout with my Turtle and Trees kit, by My Little ShoeBox. This kit is great. I especially love the overlay in which we cut out the images. It's well thought!




Carton/Cardstock:
Bazzill-Feuilles-Parakeet
Papiers /Papers:
My Little Shoebox - col. Turtle and Trees
Lettrage/Letters:
My Little ShoeBox - Chipboard Alphabet Turtle and Trees
Rose Moka - Autocollant Pique-Nique
Embellissements/Embellishments:
Rubans: American Crafts
Die-cuts: MLSB
Overlay: MLSB
Tag: Shabby Chic Crafts
Stickers: American Crafts- Umbrella Accents
Hambly Screen Prints: Mod Trees Orange
Others:
Crayon Zig brun
Bling Kaiser
Chipboard - Heidi Swapp
Stickles Cinnamon

Aucun commentaire: